Eaglebe Smart City Platform
Eaglebe is a SaaS solution that makes the public domain, say the streets and sidewalks, safer in the chaos of roadworks, bike races, house moves and so on.
It’s an interesting mix of permitting, mobility, communication and the ongoing support of these processes.
Every day, a team of 8 colleagues help more than 150 Cities and Municipalities in Belgium.
The Eaglebe team is a small, young and dynamic bunch of people. The Eaglebe platform has been around for 5 years and is a solid market leader. We do not stand still; we keep growing rapidly.
To better support our customers, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer. Eaglebe runs in 3 week sprints with new features, integrations and more. In a team of 3 developers, you have a upfront great impact and you are well guided.
Today, Eaglebe is the market leader and we want to strengthen this position. Stand still is not an option. We plan to develop additional modules to support our users’ processes even better.
Your work is very varied: front-end, back-end and everything in between.
- Do the logos below mean (at least) something to you? Check!
- Do you have experience (at least 2 years) in maintaining web applications in a team, have you created things yourself in your free time? Check!
- Experience with Angular, C#, .NET, DevOps, GIT is a plus.
- You work in a self-managed Scrum team: communication is key.
- You are bilingual: Dutch & French. We are growing strongly in Belgium and therefore have Flemish, Brussels and Walloon customers.
What do we offer?
- Merkator is one happy professional family. We are a growing company that puts people first and offers many opportunities for growth.
- For home working, we have a rule: there are no rules. We work from home and meet regularly in the office or at the customer. This will remain flexible in the future.
- Merkator offers a solid salary, company car, reimbursement of public transport costs, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and more…
- In good weather, and without Covid, we sometimes dare to light the BBQ for lunch.
- We organize fun team building activities, many colleagues go running, biking or padel together…
Send your resume and we’ll schedule a time.
We look forward to meeting you.
- +32 (0)2 3092 112
Visit our website
More information about Merkator